Our Approach to IT Support
If it’s IT support that you need, then you have come to the right place. Here at Positive Computing, we pride ourselves on the personal and dedicated service that we offer to our clients. Our approach is to focus on your business needs at all times and by working in partnership with your company, as a dedicated IT company, we become an integral part of your success.
After we have integrated our people and systems with yours, you will gain the benefit of having an effective IT department on hand whenever you need us. Never again will you be caught between suppliers or frustrated because you cannot get hold of somebody.
We maintain all the skills and equipment needed to run an effective IT department, we estimate that in order to achieve the same level of support internally, it would cost you 3 times as much as a support package from Positive Computing.
We deliver you an IT department that
you will be proud to call your own.
High Quality IT Support
We only support businesses because this allows us to focus on providing the level of service that you need in order to keep your business productive.
Experienced Support Staff
All of our staff have at least 10 years of experience when it comes to supporting businesses just like yours. Furthermore, you can be rest assured that we are backed with accreditations from leading IT Vendors such as HP, Microsoft and Netgear.
We have more than 13 years of experience when it comes to offering IT support to business. Using the knowledge and expertise that we have gained during this time, we have developed a package that will fit the needs of most businesses.
Included with our support package is Anti-Virus protection for your Servers, Laptops and desktops.
All of our support options include unlimited telephone and remote support which allows you and your staff to contact us knowing that there will be no extra charge. You only pay for onsite time when we need to visit your premises and will only ever do so with your consent. This means that you have full control of your IT support costs at all times.
Our support model is simple – we manage all the IT that your company owns so you have peace of mind that you have dedicated support on hand at all times.
Why Positive Computing? What Makes us Different?
When it comes to providing IT support in Reading, the key differences that set Positive Computing apart are;
- Our unique 6 Guarantees – which you won’t find anywhere else.
- Our focus on your business – we focus on the needs of your business rather than forcing technology into companies just for the sake of it.
- Speed of service – most problems are fixed remotely using our remote control software. If we cannot rectify the problem remotely, we can quickly deploy an engineer to you from our offices which are located centrally in Reading.
- Trust – do you sometimes feel ripped off by IT companies? At Positive Computing we are different – if you want to know what we pay for goods and services just ask. You can see how we make our profit, thus ensuring that you always get a good deal from a robust company.
- Our helpdesk is staffed by people you can relate to – we know that sometimes people feel uncertain about IT which is why our support staff will remain calm, put you at ease and ensure that your problem is fixed fast.
- Industry leading monitoring and systems – do you ever feel that you have lost control of your IT supplier and that you don’t know what’s going on? At Positive Computing we give you access to the records we hold on you. These will contain any outstanding problems and will list the monitoring tools we use to look after your systems. You can guarantee that you will never feel out of control again.
- Specialising in small and medium-sized companies – we are certified by Microsoft as Small Business Specialists (to Microsoft a small business is under 75 people) so you can be assured that we have the services and solutions that will suit you. We are also certified by Microsoft to the highest Gold standard which ensures that you get the best of both worlds – big business experience from a small and medium business specialist.
What our clients say:
Director, Painless Practice
Julian and the team at Positive Computing have great product knowledge and are happy to impart that in hassle-free language to those of us who are less informed!
Director, Macbeths Chartered Insurance Brokers
Changing IT systems can be a nerve racking time, however Julian and his team made the whole process run as smooth as clockwork.
Managing Director, Dovetail Group
Julian and the team at Positive computing provide excellent quality and cost effective computer support for my company Dovetail HRS.